Nokogiri (鋸) makes it easy and painless to work with XML and HTML from Ruby. It provides a sensible, easy-to-understand API for reading, writing, modifying, and querying documents. It is fast and standards-compliant by relying on native parsers like libxml2, libgumbo, or xerces.
- 1.15.5 - November 17, 2023 (4,4 Mo)
- 1.15.5 - November 17, 2023 x86_64-linux (3,93 Mo)
- 1.15.5 - November 17, 2023 x86_64-darwin (6,5 Mo)
- 1.15.5 - November 17, 2023 x86-mingw32 (5,88 Mo)
- 1.15.5 - November 17, 2023 x86-linux (4,11 Mo)
- 1.15.2 - May 24, 2023 x86-mingw32 (5,88 Mo)
Mike Dalessio, Aaron Patterson, Yoko Harada, Akinori MUSHA, John Shahid, Karol Bucek, Sam Ruby, Craig Barnes, Stephen Checkoway, Lars Kanis, Sergio Arbeo, Timothy Elliott, Nobuyoshi Nakada